[sork] Vacation and Forwards on virtual users/domains server

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Fri Dec 18 16:25:26 UTC 2009

Creating a driver may be a bit beyond my skillset..  But I don't know if this helps the OP - but it will help me.  Both Courier and Postfix support this (I believe) and my SQL scheme has fields for a vacation response (and a forwarding, though forwarding is essential to mail delivery, so I'm not sure I can mess with that).

Thanks Eric.

SPB