[sork] failure in changing password for horde authentication:user not found

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 30 20:20:04 UTC 2010

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>:

>> but i got (failure in changing password for Example All services:
>> Failure in changing password for Horde Authentication: Unable to
>> connect to sql server)

I would think the last part there is critical:

"Unable to conenct to sql server"

> Add these lines to you last block under show_encryption
> 	'query_lookup' => 'SELECT password FROM mailbox  WHERE username = %u',
> 	'query_modify' => 'UPDATE mailbox SET password = %p WHERE username = %u',

IMHO, not needed, since I think the error above means that there is
no DB connection.

> But if it doesn't resolve your issue, you're going to have to
> increase your debugging on the mysql.log and watch it in realtime as
> you tinker.

I agree.

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.