[swoosh] How to check message sent?

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Fri Jan 9 16:52:00 PST 2004

Hi Peter,

I'll do some test over the weekend. In the meantime, check on clickatell, there
should be a preference setting somewhere for your account to allow sending of
messages to higher-priced networks. At least this is what caught me out once
(if you check your message status in clickatell account view you'll see that
they're probably saying "routing error"). Basically some networks charge 1
credit per sms, some 1.5 some 2 etc. Clickatell iirc has a default setting to
allow sending only to 1 credit/sms networks. So if you test by sending to your
own phone which is say 2 credits/sms it will fail with a routing error. This
pref setting is not available as part of the API and can only be set in your
clickatell account I believe.

Regards,

Marko