[swoosh] New improved swoosh testing results

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Wed Mar 10 11:54:41 PST 2004

Hello folks, just tried swoosh with the all new address expansion.

My config: Horde CVS cut from 20040227, swoosh from, well, just then :)

The issues I have noticed are as follows:

When I enter a valid number, I get a message about being unable to
expand it, then I get a message about message submitted on the next
line.

(ie:

Could not expand the following destinations: +4477998311111
Success  Message submitted.
)
That isn't my real phone number, but it is close ;)

If I plug in a name rather than a number and that name matches more than
one thing in my address book, it gives me the "Fix ambiguous addresses"
dialogue as it should, after I choose one of them, it gives me the
following error:

* Destination
This field is required.

If only one address book entry matches, I get dropped onto the same
screen as I was on with the expanded entry in the destination box.
Clicking send leads to the "message submitted" message :D

One final, and, in my mind, fairly critical problem.  I have clickatell
via http set as my gateway (I have a test account from them).  My
balance with them after getting a "message submitted" message remains
unchanged, and, I don't get an SMS on my handset.

I am using SMS_TEXT - what is SMS_FLASH anyway?

Cheers,

Kent.

P.S. Just checked out sending via SMS_FLASH - seems to be the same
issues - no SMS recieved on handset using that either.