[swoosh] Re: New improved swoosh testing results

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Wed Mar 10 11:57:37 PST 2004

Ah - from the horde log:

Mar 10 19:53:22 HORDE [error] [swoosh] DB Error: syntax error: INSERT
INTO swoosh_sends (send_id, message_id, send_remote_id, send_recipient,
send_error) VALUES (5, 5, NULL, Kent Martin <+447799831111>, NULL)
[nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'Martin <+447799831111>, NULL)' at line 1] [on line
209 of "/var/www/horde20040227/swoosh/lib/Storage/sql.php"]

Phone number invalidated again...