[conduit] Where's the source?

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Mon Jun 16 09:00:32 PDT 2003

Ick!  I can't run this!  I've sworn off Windows!

I'll need to write a coldsync conduit, or a script which builds databases
and calls pilot-xfer or something.  I have other Horde projects which are
more important right now, but this is a definite must for me.  Anyone have
similar needs?  Is there any way we can still collaborate on any syncing
logic even if they are separate projects?

And if I do this, might SyncML be the way to go?  I know nothing about it.
Can you sync a Palm VII with SyncML (I know, prolly time to get a new one,
eh?)

-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice