[conduit] HotSync problems

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Tue Jul 15 09:12:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

I just compiled and installed HordeConduit. Everything worked just fine at that
point. But when I'm trying to configure Horde Connect, I
choose one of the users and when I first put the password and confirm it, it
works. But when I'm trying to login for the second time, this error pops up:
BTW, what this password is for?

HordeSync: There was an error retrieving your encrypted data. Some of your
encrypted data has been lost.

Then I click OK, input username, password, link to rpc.php, click update to
update list of Horde modules to sync. Everything works fine too at this point.

I restart HotSync and when I'm trying to Sync with my Palm that's what HotSync
says:
Memopad does not support Handles to Horde Syncing yet. And the same thing for
all other modules.
I have most recent Horde installation (07/14/03 snapshot). Is that Syncing
support still not implemented& Or maybe I have to tweak Horde somehow?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dmitry