[sync] kronolith/outlook connector

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu Nov 6 08:31:57 PST 2003

What SyncML gets us is a common framework for synching data.  The HordeSync
project, when it really starts getting off the ground on the PC, will have at
its core SyncML, but will have modules to allow it to act as a
Horde->whatever conduit/syncing client.  Write a driver to convert IMC object
to and from Outlook and poof, we have a syncing client for outlook without
rewriting most of the logic.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening

Quoting kellan at protest.net: