[sync] Definitions for other PI

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Fri Dec 12 12:37:58 PST 2003

Because I programming in Java and C++, I would not mind using a SAX
parser.  It would take no time to change to SAX and the logic of the
code would not have to change either.  You may want to envolve
SAXproject.org, or include it with PEAR.  Just my two bits on the matter.

BTW Chuck is right, why not use what is there.  We use a SAX like api,
that I think is simpler, if not as portable.

Thanks,
Anthony