[sync] Problem with RPC

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Sat Dec 13 14:24:27 PST 2003

I cannot get rpc.php to work.  When I call /horde/rpc.php It does not
create a syncml_wbxml object, I edited rpc.php to create it, but it will
not find the class.  I messed around for a few hours, and keep getting
include file type errors:  does not exist, redefined, etc.  The last one
being, Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class string in
/usr/share/php/Horde/String.php on line 21.  Any ideas?  I know what it
means, but I have no idea why it is doing that.  It seems to work when I
set it to run syncml, but not syncml_wbxml.  If someone can fix it, or
tell me what I'm doing wrong, I would be greatful.  Thanks,

Anthony

BTW You can change $serverType from rpcxml, to syncml_wbxml, and check
to see that it works.