[sync] SyncML Patch and Seg Fault

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 17 07:36:44 PST 2003

> Can you provide a bit of explanation about the pieces of this patch and what
> they do? Some of them look weird to me; some of them just add trailing
> whitespace to the files, and some of them seem to just change private variable
> names ($_var) to public ($var) (no, that's not enforced, but it's a visual
> convention to let the programmer know the intention of the variable). So I'd
> rather not commit this wholesale...

Also, just so you know, I'm going to try and fix the minor things that are fixed
in the patch that I can see, so if you update, take out the extra commented
code/debugging, and the whitespace, you should get a better diff.

One more note - the patch added an authorize() function to RPC_syncml_wbxml, but
that class extends the RPC_syncml class, which already provides that method, so
it isn't needed, unless you're trying to accomplish something else there...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe