[sync] Fwd: Syncml

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Thu Jan 15 10:53:32 PST 2004

Our SyncML server has not been finished yet.  We are still actively
working on it.  On the server side you can dump the WBXML and XML
packets.  For other debug information, you need to put log messages in
the php files.  You can use WBXML or XML; we support both.  Unless you
want to help with the server side code, I don't think you going to find
much use in the SyncML server right now.  Or, I would be happy to finish
developing the SyncML server in conjunction with you writing the client
code.  I only have one SyncML client to test with, and I am going to
need more.  If you have read the SyncML spec, we have most of the
SyncHdr tags working, and I am started on the SyncBody tags.  Mainly we
are missing the bindings to the api, authorization, and the sync methods.

Anthony