[sync] How to use SyncML?

Johny horde at agotnes.com
Fri Jan 16 19:12:22 PST 2004

Guys,

I've got a SyncML compatible Sony Ericsson P800, and would dearly love
to synch it to my LDAP address book as used by Horde

Your work is leading in this direction, I realise it's early days still,
but I intend to give it a whirl now and see how it performs with a view
that as things progress the P800 will then be tested and issues I can
either resolve myself or give bug reports to you guys to look at.

Question is, how do I test this stuff? Primarily, the P800 needs a URL
to go to on the server, what would that be? If there is a doc and I've
missed it (checked website, CVS and newsgroup) apologies, just point me
at it!

I'll be grabbing the code from CVS later on today to play with

Ta!

:)Johny