[sync] Re: How to use SyncML?

Johny horde at agotnes.com
Fri Jan 16 23:53:25 PST 2004

Got some help on IRC with how to use, and have got it kinda working.

The SyncML code is invoked, but, slight issue;

syncml.php:70
$packetNum = @intval(file_get_contents($this->_debugDir .
DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'syncml.packetnum'));

file_get_contents doesn't exist in PHP pre 4.3, and it just seems to
stop there with no further error messages?

Commented it out myself, should I rather upgrade PHP?

:)Johny