[sync] Re: How to use SyncML?

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Mon Jan 19 08:27:29 PST 2004

You need to change, or create the $this->_debugDir directory.  It logs
SyncML packets.  SyncML will not do anything right now until I work out
a way to login to horde.  Do you know if the P800 supports basic
authentication?  We can only use that type of authentication, and it is
not implemented on horde yet.  In a few hours I plan on checking in the
start of the authentication.  I'll check in what I have now.  You should
get an error back that says invalid authentication or something like
that.  We get that far at least.

I'll keep you updated,
Anthony