[sync] SyncML TODO

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Mon Jan 19 10:00:53 PST 2004

Here is a list of things still to do:

Authentication:
We need to add support for Basic authentication. We should be able to
send the request back through the SyncHdr tag.

Sync method support:
None of the Sync methods have been written.  We can use the registry
functions to make the methods work for all content types.

Session handling:
We need to add session handling.  We may be able to use a url rewrite or
just use sessionID, locName, and sourceURI.

Registry functions:
Either we need to write these or use the ones that exist.

ID mappings:
I have not look at this yet.  May be able to use the history methods.

This is all I can think of right now.

Anthony