[sync] I need some more functions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 20 08:42:27 PST 2004

Quoting Anthony Mills <amills at gascard.net>:

> I need a way to get uid from locid.  We can use locName(Username),
> target('contacts', 'notes', etc), sourceURI, and targetLocURI(locid).  I
> can write the functions I just need to know where to put the mappings.
> I looked at lib/History.api and I don't think it will work.  One it is
> not in framework, so I can use it, right?  Two, it seems to return a
> list and not just one item.  Could we use prefs?  It seems kind of a
> waste for just a few bits of info.  Here are the functions that I would
> put into State(we can move them out of State later).

You can use History, and you can get the history for just one item just fine.

>      getUID($target, $shared) //returns local id
>      setUID($target, $shared, $locid) //returns true/false
>      removeUID($target, $locid) //returns $shareid/false

What is $shared in these calls? Or $shareid? Remember that a share id identifies
a calendar/notepad/etc., not a specific event.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."