[sync] I need some more functions

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Tue Jan 20 08:59:24 PST 2004

Okay, I'll write these functions using History, any code examples?
$shared should have been $shareid, and it should be a global unique
identifier to a specific object in the notepad, calendar, contacts, or
tasks databases.  Object and database being used in generic terms.  Are
classes in horde/lib available everywhere?  I thought, maybe wrongly,
that framework was where the shared code sits, and horde/lib is just
used by the projects, not by the stuff in framework.

BTW History should work for the last sync date too.

Thanks,

Anthony