[sync] Re: SyncML update

Johny horde at agotnes.com
Sat Jan 31 14:39:49 PST 2004

Anthony & Chuck,

Got the hooks.php.dist update, and copied it across to the hooks.php
dir. Also, did a complete cvs update on both framework and horde, now I
get this issue when testing the link from Firebird;

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'SOAP/Server.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/Horde/RPC/soap.php
on line 43

It goes and invokes the Soap handling by default, not SyncML as the P800
does.

There are no files in /tmp/sync yet, it doesn't get that far although I
had those last time I tested this.

The 302 is weird, now it reports 200 as I'd expect, but doesn't seem to
get anywhere from the call to rpc.php, so I'm adding a touch of
debugging there to see what is happening now, hoping you guys will sort
out the SOAP handling :)

For info on 302;

:)J