[sync] Re: SyncML update

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 31 14:42:22 PST 2004

Quoting Johny <horde at agotnes.com>:

> Got the hooks.php.dist update, and copied it across to the hooks.php
> dir. Also, did a complete cvs update on both framework and horde, now I
> get this issue when testing the link from Firebird;
>
> Fatal error: Failed opening required 'SOAP/Server.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/Horde/RPC/soap.php
> on line 43
>
> It goes and invokes the Soap handling by default, not SyncML as the P800
> does.

Right... you're not sending it a SyncML request. Send it something with the
Content-Type of either application/vnd.sycml+xml or
application/vnc.syncml+wbxml, and it'll invoke the SyncML handler (with WBXML
encoding/decoding around it as necessary).

> The 302 is weird, now it reports 200 as I'd expect, but doesn't seem to
> get anywhere from the call to rpc.php, so I'm adding a touch of
> debugging there to see what is happening now, hoping you guys will sort
> out the SOAP handling :)

It's not weird it all, I explained the fix in my reply. And the SOAP handling is
correct behavior.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."