[sync] SyncML status

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Thu Mar 11 11:31:37 PST 2004

I think we have all the libraries/classes/methods in place.  I know
there are some bugs that need to be worked through.  I am going to try
to get MultiSync working.  It should be able to synchronize Contacts,
Tasks, and Calendar.  Depending on how adventurous you are, you may want
to start testing the code to see where and how it fails.  I will then be
able to fix the bugs.  I have had trouble keeping my php server running,
so development has slowed down for me.  I'll send more updates on how
things are progressing.

Thanks,

Anthony