[sync] SyncML server installation

KLIS Yann Yann.KLIS at rbs.fr
Tue Jul 20 08:19:53 PDT 2004

Hello,

After reading a lot of message exchange on the boheme and Nicolas
bouyque mailing lists, I'm very glad to see that someone had continue
his work. So, I'm very interested in the SyncML server implementation in
the Horde project.

Is this implementation independent from the other Horde project? I mean,
is it possible to install the SyncML server without IMP or Turba?

What's the preferred (easier) method to install the SyncML server?

I haven't looked at all the code in CVS now, but is the wbxml
compression part still handled by calling the wbxml2xml utility?

Thanks in advance,

yk