[sync] Empty URI for xmlns="" in the elements

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Aug 23 07:53:06 PDT 2004

Hi,

> This has fixed one of my problems, but now the client give me the error :
> error message: Status command for SyncHeader not found!

I had a look at the logs. To me the horde response looks like a
perfectly valid
response. The status for the syncml header is there and of the same format as
in the protocol.

see 3.5.1 page 24 of the spec:

http://www.openmobilealliance.org/tech/affiliates/syncml/syncml_sync_protocol_v11_20020215.pdf

So I think this is still a problem with the xmlns attribute.

Maybe for debugging you should try something like

if (!empty($uri) &&
        ($uri != 'syncml:syncml1.1') &&
        ((!$currentUri) || ($currentUri != $uri))) {
     $this->_output .= ' xmlns="' . $uri . '"';
}

this should remove all xmlns="syncml:syncml1.1" attributes but leave the other
namespaces (for meta etc.) untouched. Worth a try.

Cheers,
   Karsten