[sync] Sync with iPAQ h4100

Daniel Vandal dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Thu Aug 26 11:43:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

The sync4j syncml client doesn't seem to be properly functionnal with Horde so I
installed the synthesis syncml client PRO (use WBXML). In the framework on the
file XML/WBXML/Decoder.php, if I use the libwbxml, the client freeze as soon I
press the sync button, but if I desactivate the libwxml (to use the PHP
parser), everything work OK, but in my horde log file (with everything logged)
I have : XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 11.

I have the last horde/framework, but :
- With libwxml, nothing work.
- Without libwxml, almost everything work except that he doesn't seem to be able
to convert the wbxml data to xml because if I look in the syncml_client_XX.xml
file in /tmp/sync/, I see the same part in wbxml and xml.

I will try to find out what is happening and maybe send a patch if I'm able to
correct this problem. If you have some idea of this problem, keep me informed.

I whould also like to know if I'm the only one using an iPAQ with Horde and
which client you use ?

Thanks. Daniel Vandal
dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca