[sync] Re: Access denied accessing horde/rpc.php

Deryk Piper deryk-lists at mod-soft.com
Mon Mar 21 13:44:47 PST 2005

Okay, did some more digging.  It turns out that with a simple request to
horde/rpc.php, $serverType is being set to "webdav" - is this normal?
Things seem to break further down on this call in rpc.php:

$out = $server->getResponse($input, $params);

.. so we've ended up using the webdav driver to instantiate a WebDAV
server instance and are thereby doing all sorts of other stuff I have no
clue about at this point.  I'm at work (and this isn't for work :) and
can only follow the bouncing ball so far :)

DP