[sync] Re: Access denied accessing horde/rpc.php

Deryk Piper deryk-lists at mod-soft.com
Mon Mar 21 14:05:36 PST 2005

Going in circles.  Went with a regular browser because the SyncML client
(Synthesis AG client for PocketPC) was giving me "access denied"
messages.  Server logs reporting 401 errors.  SyncML client is POSTing
data so I can't easily get at the exact request.

So then I used a regular browser to hit rpc.php and was getting an auth
request, which apparently I shouldn't be getting with a regular browser.
Tried to figure that out since something obviously isn't right.  Now I'm
being told to go back to the SyncML client.

I'll just play with it.  Just a little frustrating that I can't even get
a syncml response - right or wrong - cause I keep getting 401 errors
that I shouldn't be getting.

Thanks.

DP