[sync] Re: horde and Sync4J

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 07:28:17 PST 2005

Hi,

thanks to Marco Magistrali's help, I've found the problems that caused
the trouble in the Sync4j<->Horde communication. And he found a null
pointer bug in the Outlook connector, so I think that's mutual benefit ;-)

However now we're facing another issue: The Connector doesen't exchange
(export/import) data in the vCard/iCalendar format but in the
Sync4J-only SIF-Format.

Are there any plans to implement vCard/iCalendar handling for the Sync4J
Outlook Connector? That would enable the connector to talk to other
syncml servers (like Multisync) as well.

  Karsten