[sync] Re: integrating syncml into egroupware

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 11:05:40 PST 2005

Lars Kneschke wrote:
> Lars Kneschke <lars at kneschke.de> schrieb:
>
>>I modified Comment/Put.php to fetch the data. Next thing is to store the
>>data and make them available to the api.
>>I think the right place would be to extend State.php to store that
>>information too.
>>Any comments on that topic?

Yeah, State.php is the right place.

> I got it working. I'll prepare the patches by the end of the weekend.

Any progress on this one? To get Sync4J support working, we need the
device information, too. So I'd like to tackle this. (When you send
patches to the list, please use ".txt" as extension. Otherwise they're
cut off by the mailing list handler.)

> Does someone know in which format line breaks need to be for notes?

depends on the VCard Version. Currently Horde produces something like:

BEGIN:VNOTE
VERSION:1.1
BODY;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE;CHARSET=UTF-8:=
Example=0ATest1=0ATest2=0A
DCREATED:20050330T185907Z
END:VNOTE

which seemed to be the way of doing it that is understood by most
implementations.
Note that a "=" at the end of a line is used to concact lines.

Cheers