[sync] P900 and repeating entries

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Wed Apr 27 12:43:00 PDT 2005

First off, thanks for the great work on the syncing stuff!

I have been getting a P900 working with Horde and after a few teething
troubles it now seems to be ok. The only exception is with repeating
calendar entries - the initial entry syncs ok, but no further entries
show up. eg. if I define an appointment for 28th April, repeating every
7 days, the entry for 28th April syncs ok but there are no further
entries for the weeks after that.

This happens whether the appointment was generated at the Horde end or
the P900 end.

Should I be expecting repeating entries to work, or is this something
that hasn't yet been implemented?

Cheers!
Andy.