[sync] P900 and repeating entries

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 27 14:25:22 PDT 2005

Quoting Andy Wright <horde at eltofts.homelinux.com>:

> I have been getting a P900 working with Horde and after a few teething
> troubles it now seems to be ok. The only exception is with repeating
> calendar entries - the initial entry syncs ok, but no further entries
> show up. eg. if I define an appointment for 28th April, repeating every
> 7 days, the entry for 28th April syncs ok but there are no further
> entries for the weeks after that.

No matter which end you create it on (and on that end it repeats
correctly?), on the other end it doesn't repeat, is that what you mean?

It'd be helpful to see the iCalendar data for the event as it goes from
the origin to the destination during sync, and to see the database
event_recur* values for the event that was synced *to* Kronolith.

-chuck

Quincy Adams