[sync] sync performance and P900

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed May 4 09:13:19 PDT 2005

whoa.

a few days ago I thought nowbody would use this code besides me and now
people are telling me they are syncing thousands of contacts ;-)

Well basically it's a shame that the horde server is unable to come up
quickly enough with the data. We'll have to look into that.

Other than that the SyncML spec has a "BUSY" mechanism which should deal
with exactly this case.

Maybe look at
http://www.syncml.org/docs/syncml_sync_protocol_v11_20020215.pdf

I added it to the todo list.