[sync] Nokia 6230 progress

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 4 10:01:36 PDT 2005

Tweaking and fiddling with the code, I finally managed to login to the
syncml server with my Nokia 6230, and the server sends calendar and
notes data correctly to the phone, but it still shows a synchronization
error.

I think it's either the timeout issue mentioned earlier, or an exceeded
MaxMsgSize. The phone progates its MaxMsgSize with 3584, the
Content-length header of the server reply is 4157. I'll try again with
a different user with fewer entries.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/