[sync] Nokia 6230 progress

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 4 10:26:06 PDT 2005

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Tweaking and fiddling with the code, I finally managed to login to the
> syncml server with my Nokia 6230, and the server sends calendar and
> notes data correctly to the phone, but it still shows a synchronization
> error.
>
> I think it's either the timeout issue mentioned earlier, or an exceeded
> MaxMsgSize. The phone progates its MaxMsgSize with 3584, the
> Content-length header of the server reply is 4157. I'll try again with
> a different user with fewer entries.

Update: Notes sync with a smaller notepad, but the note content only
shows "BEGIN:VNOTE". Calendar still doesn't work, and it takes ages to
return the data even for a few event only. There seems to be something
off in Kronolith.
Adress book doesn't work at all, the last packets from the server and
the client are both empty.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/