[sync] Reg SyncMl for 6670

venkata ramana meetramana_12 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 9 00:22:24 PDT 2005

Hi one and all

I am new to this syncronization.I am having the
logfile which contains the user action events (like
keypresses, lilnk visited, time spent on each link
etc)after entering into the browser. Now I want to
syncronoize the data present in logfile on the client.
I wrote it using symbian C++. Now I want to sychronize
those logfiles using syncMl. My doubts are..
1) whether syncMl is helpful to synchronise the data.
2) When I am using the symbian, is there any API of
symbian which is used to parse/access the
syncml(interface)
3)If syncml is not useful to syncronise please suggest
me what to do?

Ramana