[sync] Experience with using Horde SyncML in another project?

Marc Worrell - Mediamatic marc at mediamatic.nl
Thu May 26 06:41:01 PDT 2005

Hello,

At Mediamatic we are developing the anyMeta CMS system.  anyMeta is a
CMS in which all data is represented in a semantic network.
There is a need rising to replicate information from one server to
another server.  SyncML is a nice way to enable this.

We are very interested to make use of the Horde SyncML codebase in our
system.

It is a bit unclear for me how to interface the SyncML code with
another system than Horde, like the usage of the registry, the Horde
object and the Auth object.   Is there someone who can give me some
hints and/or pointers how I could be able to interface with the Horde
SyncML code?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings from summerlike Amsterdam,

Marc Worrell

--

Mediamatic Lab - Oosterdokskade 5 / V - 1011 AD Amsterdam - The
Netherlands