[sync] Tasks with no due date imported with invalid due date

Deryk Piper deryk-lists at mod-soft.com
Thu May 26 08:04:53 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Got another import problem, with tasks.  Using the Sync4J PocketPC client, a
task created on the PPC with no due date appears in Nag with a due date of
"at"; in the nag_tasks table the task_due value is -3600.  This has the result
of making all my tasks with no due date appear red, which is somewhat annoying
:)

If I create a task in Nag with no due date, it has a 0 for field task_due in
table nag_tasks, and syncs over to the PPC with no due date.

Thanks,

DP

===

log.txt for task created in Nag:

output received from horde backend (text/x-vtodo):
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Nag 2.1-cvs//EN
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VTODO
UID:20050526104555.2s3kq82nce2o at test.pipenet.org
SUMMARY:Test from Nag
PRIORITY:3
DCREATED:20050526T144555Z
END:VTODO
END:VCALENDAR

s:8:"sif/task";
converted for sync4j client: sif/task
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<task>
<Complete>False</Complete>
<DueDate>45001231T230000Z</DueDate>
<Subject>Test from Nag</Subject>
<Body></Body>
<Importance>1</Importance>
</task>

===

log.txt for task created on PPC:

input received from client
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<task>
<Subject>Test from PPC</Subject>
<Categories></Categories>
<ReminderSoundFile>reminder</ReminderSoundFile>
<Body></Body>
<ReminderSet>False</ReminderSet>
<Complete>False</Complete>
<TeamTask>False</TeamTask>
<StartDate></StartDate>
<DueDate></DueDate>
<ReminderTime></ReminderTime>
<Sensitivity>0</Sensitivity>
<ReminderOptions>13</ReminderOptions>
<Importance>1</Importance>
<IsRecurring>False</IsRecurring>
<RecurrenceType>-1</RecurrenceType>
<Interval>0</Interval>
<MonthOfYear>0</MonthOfYear>
<DayOfMonth>0</DayOfMonth>
<DayOfWeekMask>0</DayOfWeekMask>
<Instance>0</Instance>
<PatternStartDate>20050526T040000Z</PatternStartDate>
<NoEndDate>True</NoEndDate>
<PatternEndDate></PatternEndDate>
</task>

input converted for server: text/x-vtodo
BEGIN:VTODO
SUMMARY:Test from PPC
PRIORITY:3
DUE:19691231T230000Z