[sync] Palm Tungsten C, Synthesis, Results, Patches, and Progress

Nathan P Sharp horde at nps.parcellsharp.net
Fri Jun 17 04:03:42 PDT 2005

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Okay, the patches are committed now. A few notes:
>
>- As noted before, some files are missing.

I noticed this and they are included in an e-mail a few minutes after
the first.

>- It is almost *never* justified to remove an @author. if you've done a
>lot you can *add* yourself, but don't replace people.

I thought this might be mistaken -- I did not and would not do so.  The
confusion is that I moved the existing Results.php file up a directory
into a new file, ResultsSender.php where the original author and content
are all maintained.  The new Results.php file is one I generated myself
from scratch and is entirely mine.  Sorry for the confusion, CVS does
not handle file moves very gracefully.

>- I did some more style cleanup, not all of it in your patches.
>- When submitting the new files, you'll have to re-patch a few files
>where they're used, just make sure to update and regen the patches.

I'll be glad to look into it, but won't be able to until early next week
as I'm heading out of town this weekend.  As I said before, the missing
files were already sent about 10 minutes after the first patchset.

  Thanks!
   Nathan