[sync] Palm Tungsten C, Synthesis, Results, Patches, and Progress

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 16 19:53:57 PDT 2005

Quoting Nathan P Sharp <horde at nps.parcellsharp.net>:

> Thanks for looking over my patches and incorporating them!  In the
> spirit of helping out, I'm resending my patches and files from the
> e-mail of 6/10 against an updated CVS (6/16) and with some style
> guide fixes in it.

Okay, the patches are committed now. A few notes:

- As noted before, some files are missing.
- It is almost *never* justified to remove an @author. if you've done a
lot you can *add* yourself, but don't replace people.
- I did some more style cleanup, not all of it in your patches.
- When submitting the new files, you'll have to re-patch a few files
where they're used, just make sure to update and regen the patches.

Thanks!

-chuck

Quincy Adams