[sync] Alert 222

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 22 19:59:34 PDT 2005

Quoting timza <timurs at 3priedez.net>:

> As I have understood, this Alert code 222 (NEXT_MESSAGE) is not
> implemented yet. True?

Well, certainly appears that way.

> If so, I definately will do my best to implement this multi-message
> support. I'm experienced in php, but new to horde, so it's gonna be
> slow. If you could give me any information about where to start, I'd
> appreciate it very much. [Alert.php? Commands.php? ... ?]

I took a quick look and I'm not sure where we actually handle different
alert codes. But I'm not an expert on the SyncML code, and you don't
need to become a Horde expert - everything related to this is in
framework/SyncML. So that should limit your search space a bit.

-chuck

Quincy Adams