[sync] Fwd: Request for current SyncML status information

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 19 13:33:06 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from frank at jrware.com -----
    Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:28:05 -0700
    From: Frank Jas <frank at jrware.com>
Subject: Fwd: Request for current SyncML status information
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck,

Could you post this to sync at lists.horde.org for me?

Frank Jas
Ontelix, Inc.

Date: Wednesday 19 October 2005 12:31 pm
From: Frank Jas <frank at jrware.com>
To: sync at lists.horde.org

To Horde sync/SyncML Developers,

I'm currently working on a commercial service which is based on
Debian/Horde/Cyrus, among other components.  We are planning on deploying and
remotely administering mail servers for small businesses based on this
application stack.

We have considerable interest in this service from a wireless provider and I
need to get an overview of where Horde is currently with regards to SyncML.
The potential is that my company can sponsor and/or further this development
for Horde.

I'm looking for a Horde developer familiar with the current SyncML status
willing to give me an overview of the current status by phone on 10/19 or
10/20 (I have to be able to discuss this at a meeting with the wireless
provider on 10/21).

I'm in California, so a US-based developer is probably the most practical.

Anyone have time/interest for a 15-30 minute technical conversation? Please
also reply to frank at jrware.com, since I'm not on this list (although I have
read through the last few months of archives)

Frank Jas
Ontelix, Inc.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck