[sync] syncing problems with a Nokia Communicator 9500

Volker Then vt at then.net
Thu Oct 20 05:06:13 PDT 2005

Hi sync team,

direct syncing with a Nokia 9500 is not working. I'm getting this error:

Oct 20 13:57:09 HORDE [error] [horde] SyncML: Error! Invalid database:
./calendar. Only tasks, calendar, notes, and contacts allowed! [on line
251 of "/usr/share/php/SyncML/Command/Alert.php"]

Seems that the Nokia sends "./calendar" instead of "calendar", but the
latter was the syntax I used in the SyncML configuration of the phone.

Any idea?

Bye

Volker