[sync] Problem with re-syncing to a new Outlook installation

Volker Then vt at then.net
Tue Nov 8 09:09:39 PST 2005

Hi,

syncing of contact data between Outlook and horde using the sync4j
connector was working fine. Now I had to reinstall Outlook on my
Windows machine. I tried to sync my contacts to Outlook, but with no
success. Only new contacts have been added. It seems that there is some
old syncml data in horde's history left, that prevents syncing of
contacts that have already been synced in the past. How can I get rid
of this and make horde syncing all contact data again?

Thanks

Volker