[sync] SyncML through HTTPS

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Tue Nov 8 10:32:43 PST 2005

Hi Vilius,

I haven't changed anything that I know of which could impact https vs. http.

What do the logs say? apache access log? If you directly access

https://.../horde/rpc.php in your browser? or even better sent a a
packet from /tmp/sync to horde using curl:

curl -k -H "Content-Type: application/vnd.syncml+xml" --data-binary
@/tmp/sync/syncml_client_0.xml https://.../horde/rpc.php

Cheers,
  Karsten