[sync] Syncing with SonyEricsson K750i/W800i?

Herman Kuiper herman at ozuzo.net
Thu Nov 24 11:00:46 PST 2005

> I synchronized with a newly installed Horde.

Ok - reinstalled Horde just to be sure, it might be possible I did not
configure it properly. Same error though...

> I use horde head from 17th of November. Of course you have to configure
> horde  and the modules (kronolith, mnemo, and nag) first, and make sure
> you have at  least one user that can log in.

Check, double check :-)

> My phone has the following configuration:
>
> Server address: <url to horde>/rpc.php
> Server username: pede (login of a user on horde)
> Server password: <password for pede on horde>

Same here.

> 	no username or password in any of these

I had username/passwords there as well, removed them, no luck :-( Tried
entering a task in Horde to see if that one would make it over, nope. I
think something much earlier in the process goes wrong, as it looks like
the first response from server is already rejected. Could anyone summarize
what the steps in the sync process are?

Regards,

	Herman