[sync] Syncing with SonyEricsson K750i/W800i?

Thomas Brochmann Pedersen pede at daimi.au.dk
Thu Nov 24 03:15:59 PST 2005

On Thursday 24 November 2005 11:17, Herman Kuiper wrote:
> > I have successfully sunchronized the calendar and task list of a
> > SonyEricsson  K500i.
>
> Even those I can;t get to work. It might be that I'm doing something really
> stupid :-) I'm new to Horde, and am assuming I can synchronize to a "fresh"
> installation of Horde, expecting all data in my phone to appear there as
> well on the first synchronize.

I synchronized with a newly installed Horde.

> Thomas, what are your settings in the phone? Esp. applications/settings?

I use horde head from 17th of November. Of course you have to configure horde
and the modules (kronolith, mnemo, and nag) first, and make sure you have at
least one user that can log in.

My phone has the following configuration:

Server address: <url to horde>/rpc.php
Server username: pede (login of a user on horde)
Server password: <password for pede on horde>
Applications: Appointments, tasks, and notes checked (not phonebook, since it
does not work)
Application settings:
	database name for appointments: calendar
	database name for tasks: tasks
	database name for notes: notes
	no username or password in any of these

Good luck!