[sync] Syncing experience iPaq hx2410 with Sync4j client

Han Spruyt han.spruyt at ijsselgroep.nl
Mon Dec 19 06:42:23 PST 2005

Hi,

Sorry, you are right. Works now for calendar.

Contacts gives no error, but not all contacts are synchronised. I will
start with everything cleaned up again and report further after that.

Tasks gives an error. In the client log I get a fatal error: Call to
undefined function: logmessage() in /usr/share/php/SyncML.php on line
512.

In log.txt, under there is a header "converted for sync4j client: sif/task"

Hereunder I would expect the proprietary cripted message again, but it
is almost plain text there.

There is syncml_client_0.xml and syncml_client_1.xml, but the third I
see on other syncs is missing For server only the 0 file is created.

Han Spruyt.