[sync] Syncing experience iPaq hx2410 with Sync4j client

Han Spruyt han.spruyt at ijsselgroep.nl
Mon Dec 19 09:05:16 PST 2005

I starten again with fresh data in Horde and an empty PDA.

First synced calendar, all calendar entries in Kronolith synced to PDA.

Remarks:

All day events show up on two days on the PDA. An all day event in
Kronolith for let's say the 19th of december 2005 has a start time of
00:00 on the 19th and ends on 00:00 on the 20th.
This event ends up on the PDA with an end time of 23:59 on the 20th.

Categories are not synced.

Then I synced contacts. No errors, sync completed successfully but..

No contacts in the PDA, while there are about 20 in my personal address book.
No errors in horde.log.
No file log.txt was created, the server and client xml files are
there, but do not contain any contact data.

A new contact created on the PDA was copied to my address book on a
following sync.

Next a sync on tasks, same error as on my earlier post.

Han Spruyt.