[sync] Syncing with SonyEricsson K750i/W800i?

Herman Kuiper herman at ozuzo.net
Thu Mar 2 07:26:53 PST 2006

Hi,

> Do you have any SyncML server?
> Maybe Multisync is worth a try, even though it seems abandoned for more
> than a year now:
> http://multisync.sourceforge.net/news.php

Found some Debian packages, installed. *Something* happens: once connected
and the sync starts, somewhere during the sync, my phone shows alternating
black and white screens, and after that it very much looks like the phone
has reset it self or something - I see a "Searching..." message before the
network is shown again. No files seemed to have been created in the
multisync "backup" directory. Log attached.

> or the Nexthaus Personal server which syncs against an outlook database:
> http://nexthaus.com/outlookps.html

I tried this one, and although I can't see a way to get logs, I also can't
get it to sync. Gives a "Invalid server response" error.

> Or maybe go directly to Sony Ericsson and ask them for a log of a
> successful sync session?

I've sent an email, but am not sure if I get any useful response though...
>From their website I do have:

"
What SyncML formats are supported by (K750i/W800/D750)

The supported SyncML data formats are:

Contacts: vCard 2.1
Calendar: vCalendar 1.0
Tasks: vTasks v1.0, vTodo v1.0
Notes: text/plain
"

Don't know if it helps... Will forward any SE response.

	Herman