[sync] Syncing with SonyEricsson K750i/W800i?

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Mar 5 11:36:16 PST 2006

Hi,

>> Do you have any SyncML server?
>> Maybe Multisync is worth a try, even though it seems abandoned for more
>> than a year now:
>> http://multisync.sourceforge.net/news.php
>
> Found some Debian packages, installed. *Something* happens: once
> connected and the sync starts, somewhere during the sync, my phone shows
> alternating black and white screens, and after that it very much looks
> like the phone has reset it self or something - I see a "Searching..."
> message before the network is shown again. No files seemed to have been
> created in the multisync "backup" directory. Log attached.

The logs contain only the packets sent from the client, so no big help.
But it doesn't seem to get any further than we do get with the horde
server anyway.

>> or the Nexthaus Personal server which syncs against an outlook database:
>> http://nexthaus.com/outlookps.html
>
> I tried this one, and although I can't see a way to get logs, I also
> can't get it to sync. Gives a "Invalid server response" error.

I think the logs are somewhere in
c:\documents and settings\yourusername\application data\nexthaus\...
or whatever your windows localisation makes of this.