[sync] Sync experience HP2410 with Sync4j client again.

Han Spruyt han.spruyt at ijsselgroep.nl
Fri Mar 17 08:02:38 PST 2006

> Zitat von Han Spruyt <han.spruyt at ijsselgroep.nl>:
>
>> Since my last attept a while ago I tested syncing again with the latest CVS.
>>
>> First of all, a lot has improved since last time! Great!
>>
>> There are still a few problems however.
>> On first sync I started with a clean PDA and my working stuff in
>> Horde&co. First I synced contacts and calendar.
>>
>> Not all contacts were copied to the PDA, Apparently because there is
>> no 'Created' time for them. They are older contacts, so this fits.
>
> turba/scripts/upgrades/2004-10-26_create_default_histories.php should
> theoretically fix this.

That's what I figured, but this does nothing. It reports :

Creating default histories for localsql ...

** Default histories successfully created ***

But stil no 'created' time, though 'localsql' is ok.

>> In the calendar, there are some strange entrances. The start and end
>> times of some events are shifted one hour. Below a few records from
>> log.txt. the bottom one ends up allright in the PDA, the top one does
>> not.
>> It looks like there are periods that are allright while others are
>> not, but I can not really make sense of it.
>
> I don't know off my head, but any chances that the later event is
> during dst already?

This is correct, indeed. Until start of wintertime 2005 I have the
difference, in winter it's ok, after start of summertime 2006 the
difference is there again. Time zone on the server is correct,
/etc/localtime points to /europe/amsterdam. On the PDA is set GMT +1
(Paris,Madrid). In Horde prefs is set to 'Standard', so I expect it to
take the server setting...

Han.